These are a few of my favorite things:
- Unlike most people, I love it when my alarm clock goes off thirty minutes or even an hour before I have to be awake, because I feel like I'm allowing myself extra time to be lazy and lay in bed.
- I love to add things to my to-do list in my planner, even if I have already completed them, just so I can check them off.
- My dog, Bellatrix, is my favorite pillow, because she is warm and fluffy, and doesn't mind me laying on her, unlike most people.
- Sometimes I deliberately miss a TV show live, just so I can watch it online and skip all the commercials. I guess that isn't something I love, but something I hate: commercials.
- Harry Potter. 'nuff said.
- Nail polish. I probably paint my nails at least once a week.
- That moment when you're at the lake or the beach and the sun meets the water during a sunset. Nothing is more beautiful.
- LONG road trips. I'm not talking about from here to Georgia. Driving to Miami two weeks ago for the Alabama/Notre Dame National Championship beatdown was the highlight of my Christmas break.
This may be an unconventional way of introducing myself to you, but it's certainly better than the typical,