Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Death by Obesity








Calories:
Taco Bell Party Pack : 2,040
KFC Mashed Potatoes & Gravy: 120
KFC Mac & Cheese: 170
Naked Grape Pinot Grigio: 688
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy: 18,240

Total Calories: 21,258

Holy Cow....I'm pretty sure eating all of this would kill me. Seriously. I don't think my body could even handle that much food. But, it doesn't matter, so hypothetically, this is definitely what I would eat.

As for my meal choice, Taco Bell is definitely at the top. Since I was in pre-school, my grandfather would take me to Taco Bell most days after I had a half-day of school. I still blame him for my obsession. I probably eat Taco Bell at least twice a week, if not more. My mom calls me her little Mexican. It's bad. But I love it.

I don't care if most people think KFC is disgusting. I love it. I could forgo the actual chicken, but it's the sides that get me. Being a majority Irish, you would think that I would be a mashed potato snob, because my mom makes THE BEST, but I'm a sucker for KFC's famous mashed potatoes and gravy, as well as their macaroni and cheese.

I don't drink soda. Ever. It's gross and adds unnecessary calories. Although, in this instance, it wouldn't matter. However, I am always drinking water, so since that is zero calories, I didn't add it. But, I also love wine. I'm a self-proclaimed wino, and I'm okay with it. Therefore, my other drink of choice would be (at least) one bottle of Naked Grape's Pino Grigio. I like this brand, because I'm in college, and it's cheap wine.

Finally, my dessert of choice would have to be Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy Ice cream. I ALWAYS have a container of this in my freezer. It's my go-to dessert of choice, whether I'm wallowing, celebrating, or just bored. 


No comments:

Post a Comment